Custom fit option for ultimate discretion and fit.
Any of the Analogue wireless earphones can be made as custom-fit; this allows the earphone to fit deep into the ear and becomes almost invisible for users that need ultimate discretion in covert communications. Depending on the presentation of the ear canal impression they may be fitted with either a roll-top or swing tray battery compartment. They are also vented to reduce occlusion.
All custom fit wireless earphones will require an ear impression that has been take by an Audiologist or a suitably trained professional. This can be arranged with any good hearing aid clinic or we can make arrangements for you. If necessary we can get impression takers to your location and we will be happy to quote for this service.
Impressions should be semi-deep to the second bend in the ear and to include the entire concha, helix and tragal notch. Impression material should be two-part silicon. The products we manufacture from the impressions are named; please establish and write down the name and contact details for the client as well as the name they wish to appear on the finished product. Send the impressions in a strong box back to:
Audiology Dept., Sensorcom Ltd, 4 - 6 Thayers Farm Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4LZ, United Kingdom
- Frequency Range: 300 - 5000Hz IEC118-1 (Testing method for Devices
- with Inductive Inputs)
- Distortion: Less than 3%
- Receiver: Magnetic
- Maximum Output Sound Pressure Level: 115 dB ±2dB
- Battery: 1.4VDC A10 Zinc Air or Equivalent
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 1.1VDC
- Typical Battery Life: (A10 Zinc Air) >80 Hours depending on use
- Sensitivity 78dB@2kHZ - 10mA/M
- Amplifier: Customised hybrid
- Weight: (including battery) aaprox 1.5 grams (will vary as this is a bespoke item)
- Wax Filter Type: Replaceable Mesh Filter
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 40C
- CE: Conformity 89/336/EWG-Electromagnetic Compatibility